Wireless Industrial Remote Control
Safe Remote Control System
HRI’s Safe Remote Control System (SRCS) is a medium to long-range wireless industrial remote controller designed from the ground up to enable the safe operation of remote and automated systems. It provides a rugged, ergonomic, and easy to understand controller with a flexible receiver that both implement HRI’s proprietary SafetySense® technology to ensure both consistent and reliable control.
For Safe Remote Control pricing and product details, please enter your email.
Industrial Safe Remote Control Benefits
- Ergonomics: Lightweight package and intuitive shape lower the burden on the operator and reduce training time.
- Safety: Multi-dimensional SafetySense® protocol ensures safe operation of the system in the event of operator misuse, component failure, or wireless congestion.
- Capability: Flexible integration options, compatibility with advanced autonomy, feedback loop with programmable vibratory feedback, variable sensitivity controls, long range functionality, configurable operational modes for endless combinations of customizable control schemes.
- For Robotics: Safety and capability in a small handheld operator control unit to support advanced robot developers and manufacturers.
- For Mobile and Industrial Equipment: Lighter, more ergonomic, and fuller featured than the conventional “belly box” radio remote control.
- For the Military: Rugged game controller for the dismounted soldier. Safe and sophisticated operator control for use with advanced systems.
Wireless Industrial Remote Control Features
- Enclosure: 1.1 lbs. transmitter weight, textured rubber grips, intuitive shape.
- Inputs: Six proportional analog control and eight buttons; multiple operational mode capability means infinite channels can be created.
- Safety: Sensor-based safety features to eliminate unintentional and unsafe operation, built-in emergency stop, hardware-based system monitor uses medical device design to ensure no single point of failure.
- Wireless: Safety-focused proprietary wireless protocol, available in 900MHz and 2.4GHz frequencies. Optional AES encryption. Up to 2km+ LOS wireless range. Custom configurations available.
- Ruggedization: Designed to IP66 and MIL-STD 810.
- Interfaces: Flexible options include RS-232 Serial, CAN, USB, and Analog/Digital I/O.
- Charging: 5-Volt DC power enables 8 hour battery life.
Ready for safe, reliable wireless control?
Learn more about HRI's Safe Remote Control System.