Wireless Industrial Remote Control
Safe Remote Control System
HRI’s Safe Remote Control System (SRCS) is a medium to long-range wireless industrial remote controller designed from the ground up to enable the safe operation of remote and automated systems. It provides a rugged, ergonomic, and easy to understand controller with a flexible receiver that both implement HRI’s proprietary SafetySense® technology to ensure both consistent and reliable control.
- For Robotics: Safety and capability in a small handheld operator control unit to support advanced robot developers and manufacturers.
- For Mobile and Industrial Equipment: Lighter, more ergonomic, and fuller featured than the conventional “belly box” radio remote control.
- For the Military: Rugged game controller for the dismounted soldier. Safe and sophisticated operator control for use with advanced systems.
Industrial Safe Remote Control Benefits
- Ergonomics: Lightweight package and intuitive shape lower the burden on the operator and reduce training time.
- Safety: Multi-dimensional SafetySense® protocol ensures safe operation of the system in the event of operator misuse, component failure, or wireless congestion.
- Capability: Flexible integration options, compatibility with advanced autonomy, feedback loop with programmable vibratory feedback, variable sensitivity controls, long range functionality, configurable operational modes for endless combinations of customizable control schemes.
Wireless Industrial Remote Control Features
- Enclosure: 1.1 lbs. transmitter weight, textured rubber grips, intuitive shape.
- Inputs: Six proportional analog control and eight buttons; multiple operational mode capability means infinite channels can be created.
- Safety: Sensor-based safety features to eliminate unintentional and unsafe operation, built-in emergency stop, hardware-based system monitor uses medical device design to ensure no single point of failure.
- Wireless: Safety-focused proprietary wireless protocol, available in 900MHz, 2.4GHz, 1.3GHz, and other frequencies on request. AES 128 encryption standard, AES 256 optional. Mile range line of sight standard, custom configurations available.
- Ruggedization: Designed to IP66 and MIL-STD 810.
- Interfaces: Flexible options include RS-232 Serial, CAN, USB, and Analog/Digital I/O.
- Charging: 5-Volt DC power enables 8 hour battery life.