CAN-Sync: Wireless CAN Bus Bridge
Safe Wireless Bridge for Machine to Machine Communication
HRI’s CAN-Sync Wireless CAN Bus Bridge is a rugged, long-range solution for wireless CAN bridging and E-Stop bridging between systems. When wired connections are expensive, impractical, or impossible, CAN-Sync provides a safe and reliable wireless link between any two CAN interfaces with HRI’s SafetySense® technology. Ideal for autonomous systems, fixed machinery, and heavy equipment applications such as forestry machines, CAN-Sync delivers long-range communication along with unparalleled safety features.
HRI’s Vehicle Safety Controller
The CAN-Sync system is one of the configuration options for HRI’s Vehicle Safety Controller (VSC,) where two VSC devices are combined as a CAN Bridge system. In addition to its CAN bridge function, the VSC device can also serve as an e-stop bridge. More information on the VSC and its configuration options here.
CAN-Sync: Wireless CAN Bus Bridge Features
- Long Range: Wireless communication range up to 2+ km line of sight.
- Data Bridging: Connect any two CAN networks, even with different bitrates. Supports any CAN bus standard including J1939 and CANOpen.
- E-Stop Bridging: Wirelessly connect multiple fixed or mobile E-Stop circuits.
- Reliability: Hardware-based SafetySense® implementation for high reliability, no single point of failure safety implementation
- Safety: Safety outputs ensure the system is rendered safe if communications are ever lost or interrupted.
- Durability: Designed for tough environments. IP66 rated enclosure.
- Additional Details:
- Embedded options also available
- Configuration via USB
- 9 VDC to 36 VDC power input
- -40℃ to 70℃ operation